YOUTH SIKHI CAMP
Discover your sikhi roots
A DAY OF WORKSHOPS, ACTIVITIES, GATKA, BOXING, Q&A, FUN & GAMES
Registration 8:30am (Please arrive promptly)
Pre-School and 5-7 years 8:30am - 3:30pm
8 years+ 8:30am - 4:30pm
Any arrivals after 9:30am will not be accepted into the camp
Thursday 27th July
Gurdwara Sahib LEamington & Warwick
Rules and Regulations
1. Everyone must be registered for attending the camp and must sign out with their group leaders when leaving the camp.
2. We cannot accept any campers into the camp after 9:30am.
3. Adults must collect children from Darbaar Sahib and sign out in the Langer Hall.
4. If you need to leave an activity or a group for whatever reason, you must get permission from the group leader.
5. All intoxicants, meat, egg and fish products and foul / abusive language or behaviour are not permitted and may result in immediate exclusion from the camp.
6. Everyone must be modestly dressed (appropriate clothing for attending the Gurdwara) and have their head covered at all times – including sevadaars and parents.
7. Misconduct, breach of rules & regulations or disruptive behaviour will not be tolerated and may lead to exclusion from the camp.
8. Mobile phones must be switched off during all lectures and activities.
9. All personal belongings and valuables (including mobile phones) are your own responsibility. Camp organisers are not liable for loss of or damage to such items.
10. Camp organisers shall not be liable for any injury or damage caused to you.
11. If any camper has allergies, we suggest parents stay with them especially during snack time and langer time. Camp sevadaars cannot guarantee that snacks or langer will be free of certain allergens.
If anyone misbehaves, they will be given a warning; further warnings will result in the child’s grown-ups being informed and possibly exclusion.